Our very special FOOD IMPROV event is just days away and why are we excited?
For the same reasons you should be excited!
- 12 chefs and vendors will be there, offering everything from specialty cocktails to savory nosh to awesome desserts.
- Five participants were named by the Hartford Advocate as the Best of 2013!
- WNPR Connecticut Public Radio Host and Correspondent Lucy Nalpathanchil will serve as our Master of Ceremonies She's really lovely and we look forward to her taking the podium!
- unique auction offering folks an opportunity to become involved by supporting our programming!
- special incentive offered during the auction: two tickets to Broadway's "THE BOOK OF MORMON" - impossible to get -
AND post-show backstage tour!
And hey, we've created a bit of a buzz! LeeAnne Griffin, "A La Carte" blogger and food writer for the Hartford Courant, and Emily Cahill, Marketing Director for Yelp.com/Hartford, are "following" us and have been graciously posting and Tweeting about our event.
Join us! If you won't know till the last minute, walk-ins are welcome!
All the best,
Mary Murphy and Liz Cipollina
FOOD IMPROV Co-Chairs
The Wadsworth Mansion at Long Hill Estate